According to this strategy you open a deal when the price breaks out the current level and continues its movement in the same direction. A deal should be opened after a candlestick body breaks out the level of support or resistance and a new candlestick moves in the same direction.
A procedure after a signal appearance:
1) The price chart has reached a support or resistance level;
2) Wait for appearance of the candlestick breaking out the level with its body and closing there;
3) Wait for appearance of a new candlestick moving in the breakout direction;
4) Buy an option in the breakout direction after closing a confirming candlestick.
Buying a put after breakout of the support level
Buying a put after breakout of the descending trend channel
Buying a call after breakout of the descending trend line
Using a breakout strategy you should always have a signal confirmation as breakout can be false. A false breakout of the level appears when the first candlestick breaks the level and the second candlestick returns back to opening price of the first candlestick.
Aspects of the false breakout:
1) A candlestick has broken the level with its shade and closed inside the level;
2) A candlestick has been closed at the level or a bit outside and a new candlestick returned to the range inside the level.
False breakout of the support level
If after breakout a reversal or squat candlestick has appeared this breakout can be false. In this case you should wait for a candlestick moving in the breakout direction and buy an option after its closing.